Malaysia is the one country that attracts many tourists to come. To support the tourism industry, Malaysia hotel are hundreds, ranging from low budget to expensive rates. Malaysia has many interesting sights, one of them is the Malacca City. Malacca City is in Malaysia, known as the old town. Previously, the city is a former colony of the Portuguese, Dutch and England. These colonizers left the attractive architectural style of buildings. Malacca City has many interesting attractions.
You can enjoy the beautiful city of Malacca at the cabin of Malacca Tower that can rotate 360 degrees, the city would really look beautiful when you enjoy it at night. For those who like historical tours, you can visit The Stadthuys Red Building, a Dutch heritage building.
If you want to get some colonial stuffs or accessoris, you can buy it at Jonker Street. You can find several old buildings that are built around the 17th century in this place. Other old buildings in Malacca City are Saint Peter’s Cruch which was founded in 1710, Kampung Hulu Mosque Melaka, Melaka Portuguese Field or Mini Lisbon and the Museum Cheng Ho Melaka.
It is really unfortunate if you cannot visit all the sights mentioned above. One day will not be enough to visit all the sights. You need a few days to stay. You shall not to worry about the inn because there are dozens of low budget hotels around Malacca City. Below are the recommended hotels.
Grand Continental Hotel Melaka – Bintang 3
– Close to several museums, located about 20 minutes from Batu Berendam Airport.
– It has 142 rooms with several types:
Double or Twin Standard Room : MYR 125 dan MYR 150
Deluxe Double or Twin Room : MYR 168
Executive Double or Twin : MYR 193
– Amenities: massage servise, free internet access and swimming pool.
Address : No. 20, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone : (60 6) 2840 088
Fax : (60 6) 2848 125
Web : www.ghigotels.com.my/continentalmelaka/hotels.aspx
Email : email@example.com
The Emperor Hotel Malacca – Bintang 3
– Close to Dataran Pahlawan shopping center and located about 20 minutes from Malacca Airport.
– It has 228 rooms with several types:
Double or Twin Room : MYR 112
Deluxe Double or Twin : MYR 138
– Amenities: Sauna, massage, barbeque, free internet service and swimming pool.
Address : 123, Jalan Munshi Abdullah 75100 Malacca, Malaysia
Phone : 06-2840777
Fax : 06-2838989
Web : www.theemperorhotel.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Arenaa De Luxe Hotel – Bintang 3
– Stylish boutique hotel with luxurious interior.
– Close to several sites of attractions, such as Dataran Pahlawan shopping center, Mahkota Parade shopping center, Jonker Walk, The Stadthuys, Portuguese Settlement, and A’Famosa Fortress
– It has 82 rooms with several types:
Deluxe Double or Twin Room : MYR 128
Family Room : MYR 318
Suite Presidential : MYR 688
– Amenities: fitness center and free internet service
Address : No.222, Jalan Ujong Pasir, 75050 Melaka – Malaysia
Phone : +606 2883399
Web : www.arenaahotels.com.my/melaka
E-mail : email@example.com
Time Hotel Melaka – Bintang 2
– Close to Dataran Pahlawan shopping center, Mahkota Parade, and historical building A’Famosa Fortress.
– It has 70 rooms with several types:
Standard Room : MYR 68
Superior Room : MYR 77
Deluxe Room : MYR 77
Family Room : MYR 94
Deluxe Family : MYR 120
– Standard facilities such room service, business center and free internet service.
Address : Lot 467, Jalan Melaka Raya 12, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka – Malaysia
Phone : 06-2921311
Web : www.timehotel-malacca.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yellow Mansion Hotel – Bintang 1
– Close to historical places such as churches, shopping areas and restaurants near the hotel.
– Located about 10.9 km from Batu Berendam Airport and 38 km from KTM Tampin Station.
– It has 21 rooms with several types:
Standard Room : MYR 77
Double Room : MYR 88
Triple Room : MYR 108
Deluxe Quadraple : MYR 128
– Suitable for backpacker because the room rates are low budget.
– Amenities: barbeque, shuttle around Malacca City and airport.
Address : Jalan Banda Kaba, Melaka 75000, Malaysia
Phone : +606-2837779, +606-2838885
Fax : +606-2830660
Web : www.yellowmansion.com.my
E-mail : email@example.com